A Viking has a Mongolian whore he visits in Constantinople. Upon feeling Viking’s are no longer welcome, and her realizing the Christians will likely want her out as well, the voyage begins when he offers to take her home with him.
Then, however, there are problems from shadowy ships to massacres across Europe to problems in the fabric of time. Whatever it is, it seems to be following them. The question is if they can out run it.
This series marks my second attempt at horror-erotica, however, this time with a side of steampunk. It is also a return to my habit of writing the ending first and working backwards…last time I did this was Welcome To My Bubble.
In that Bubble tradition, this series was written with a particular style of music playing in the background…
Outside of a couple of parts, this series will be exclusive to Wicked Wednesday.
- February 20, 2014 – Viking’s Whore
- February 22, 2014 – Shipyards and Shadows of Byzantines
- March 1, 2014 – Azores and Revelations of Evil
- March 8, 2014 – The Bloody French
- March 15, 2014 – Of Vikings and Pirates
- March 22, 2014 – There Be Celts Here!
- March 29, 2014 – Home to the Fogs of War
- March 29, 2014 – Kadlin in Mists
- April 5, 2014 – Roman Law
- April 12, 2014 – Vampyric Hunger
- April 13, 2014 – Howlers
- April 19, 2014 – Sacrifice to the Volcano
- April 26, 2014 – Whore’s Voyage: Part 13 – A Viking’s Future…a crossover with Sexton City